Motivation - an amusing story and proof of what part of our

RhysUK
RhysUK Posts: 8
edited September 28 in Motivation and Support
*Edit* Looks like my title was too long. It should read "proof of what part of our body us men think with"*

I often get asked about my motivation and how it came to be that I changed almost overnight from a lazy glutton to a gym bore, I don't always answer honestly, but for all my friends @ MFP, here's the truth:

My work colleagues started going to the gym on a regular basis and now and again I would join them. My visit to the gym usually consisted of a moderate effort 20 minutes of cycling and a half hearted attempt at lifting some weights. Unsurprisingly, I didn't get very good results.

One evening, I was plodding along on the exercise bike, when I noticed a woman standing in front of me who had the most amazing body I have ever seen, it had curves in all the right places and looked as if it was made of steel. :love:

She smiled sweetly at me, turned around and on her back in big bold letters were the words "Personal Trainer". 10 minutes later, I had signed up and booked our first session together :)

However, It would be unfair if I failed to acknowledge that she was also one of the most enthusiastic, knowledgeable and caring person I have ever met - but the looks certainly helped kick things off :)

Replies

• vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Hey whatever works -- and by your weightloss, it is. Good job!
  • CodyD18
    CodyD18 Posts: 161 Member
    We all have different motivations! :P Great job!
This discussion has been closed.