Odd Question

Options
2»

Replies

• Claible
    Claible Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    OK, I absolutely love all the funny reasons why this these pic's are out there. BTW I stand on mine like a normal person too. I would fall off if I tried to squat on the scale.

I am fairly sure that the reason for the squat is to compose a better picture for the ad. It shows not only the women but what they are doing and why they are showing their emotion. A fully standing woman on a scale wouldn't portray this quite as well.
  • Adynata
    Adynata Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Yes, probably true, though I still find it a little silly =P.
  • perceptualobfuscator
    perceptualobfuscator Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I do if I lack glasses. Sadly, I have such poor eyesight that I can barely see the number even that way.

I also will if there is very poor lighting or if I think a shadow is being cast. I like accuracy.

But it doesn't really make that sense for most people to do that.
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Oh good god. If I tried to squat like that I'd roll off backwards, hit my head on the toilet and knock myself unconscious. I think I'll just stand thanks!
  • chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm........you know, in Korea that's how they use the potty. They squat. (toilets are holes in the ground). Are these American chics? Cultural difference perhaps?:noway:
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Oh good god. If I tried to squat like that I'd roll off backwards, hit my head on the toilet and knock myself unconscious. I think I'll just stand thanks!

LOL I was thinking this very same thing!!
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options

HAHA..I was just thinking the same thing..that would be a recipe for disaster for sure.