Low-carb, low-fat, glutathione producing, decent selenium fo

Options
Here's what I bought at the store today... I'd like more suggestions if you have any tasty ones.

Chicken
Talapia
Haddock
Extra Lean Ground Turkey
Tuna
Eggbeaters
Bananas

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I like lean ground turkey burritos with low carb tortillas.
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    mahi mahi
    fresh tuna steaks

I had baked mahi mahi with low fat mayo with onion and parmesian cheese(just a bit) mixed in. spread on the filet.. sprinkle on a few panko bread crumbs and bake in oven...

Really really good!
  • southnbelle
    Options
    You can take the chicken and make chicken tacos with out the bread.... maybe use some lettuce in place of the bread. I used to chop the chicken in to small pieces and mix the taco mix and salsa and cheese and eat it by itself. ALSO buy some Cajun Seasing. That is really good to cook with.
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I think that's a low carbers dream list (except for the bananas) lol! Are you eating veggies? They're good, filling and not a high carb food. What about fat free/low fat yogurts? Yogurt is a staple in my fridge, as well as cottage cheese. Honestly, I couldn't do without fruit but I don't think you're eating that in abundance. I would look around at different sites for recipes, that's the best place to start using what you bought. If we don't have different things everybody gets bored and are ready to jump ship. Good luck! :)