relationship

Options
2»

Replies

• nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I actually relate perfectly to your situation... no guy and no close female friends either!! I have one or two pals on the internet that I chat with ever so often that kinda help me feel better sometimes... But I try not to dwell on it too much else I would end up depressed!! Right now I'm trying to focus on my kids and my health and that takes up most of my energy and time!!
  • Scilluh
    Scilluh Posts: 152
    Options
    I know how you feel... my boyfriend and I broke up about 5 hours ago. It's really hard being so sad, but there are other people out there!

my baby daddy broke up with me about 3 months ago and wehad been together for 4 years and dew to get married
  • Scilluh
    Options
    I am in the same situation as you so I want to send you a big hug and hope you find the perfect companion.

thanks
  • Scilluh
    Options
    Don't be sad!! Hang out with your girl friends and just enjoy being single while you still are. As soon as you stop looking, love will find you. When a person is confident and content, it shows, and those are the types of people others enjoy being around. Cheer up and just know, only you can truly make you happy!! :) You'll find someone soon enough that will love you for who you are and that you can share everything with. Until then, you can do whatever you need to do for you... stay strong. :love:

thanks
  • Scilluh
    Options
    I know how you feel. I get that way sometimes too and I have been single for a while now. Just know that you will find someone when the time is right. It is bound to happen. Tell yourself over and over again (in the mirror, if you have to) how wonderful you are! Try to have fun and enjoy this life. Date but don't take it to seriously and just enjoy yourself. Just like someone else said hobbies and friends can be a great distraction. Also take a class or do something you like where you think there might be some new people to meet.

This too shall pass. You never know what life has in store for you- so do not lose hope!

thanks
  • Scilluh
    Options
    I know how you feel. I get that way sometimes too and I have been single for a while now. Just know that you will find someone when the time is right. It is bound to happen. Tell yourself over and over again (in the mirror, if you have to) how wonderful you are! Try to have fun and enjoy this life. Date but don't take it to seriously and just enjoy yourself. Just like someone else said hobbies and friends can be a great distraction. Also take a class or do something you like where you think there might be some new people to meet.

This too shall pass. You never know what life has in store for you- so do not lose hope!

thanks
  • Scilluh
    Options
    I have been there so many times. I'm recently back in the single world after being with a man I thought I was going to marry. ::Sigh:: Hang in there, girl.

thanks
  • Scilluh
    Options
    Sorry to hear your feeling down. Maybe try to focus on yourself for a bit. Take a class hang out with girlfriends or do something you've always wanted to. Love usually shows up when you least expect it. The right person is out there for you and he'll show up when the time is right :o)

thanks
  • Scilluh
    Options
    I actually relate perfectly to your situation... no guy and no close female friends either!! I have one or two pals on the internet that I chat with ever so often that kinda help me feel better sometimes... But I try not to dwell on it too much else I would end up depressed!! Right now I'm trying to focus on my kids and my health and that takes up most of my energy and time!!

i am doing that too but just to night is a bit harder
  • sarahbeth17
    sarahbeth17 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I found my husband on plentyoffish.com, you have to kind of weed through the a-holes though. Lol. No joke though, Its a decent site and its free. Hope your day gets better.

Thought it was funny I found my hubby of pof too! 30 bad guys then the 1, you definately have to weed through them!
  • JustAmbie
    JustAmbie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I met the man I'll be marrying in 9 days on www.plentyoffish.com. My sister met her husband on there as well. They'll be married 3 years in October and have a beautiful daughter together. My soon to be brother-in-law also met his fiance on there. They'll be married 9 months to the day after Jeff and I. Put yourself out there hun. It's a free site and it has really worked for the folks in my life. Me included! :)
  • nurseaim
    nurseaim Posts: 146
    Options
    Are you putting yourself out there? Join a dating website or start attending singles' events. Have fun out there!

OKCupid.com is free and fun! Try if you like it, then join a paid site.
  • Scilluh
    Options
    I met the man I'll be marrying in 9 days on www.plentyoffish.com. My sister met her husband on there as well. They'll be married 3 years in October and have a beautiful daughter together. My soon to be brother-in-law also met his fiance on there. They'll be married 9 months to the day after Jeff and I. Put yourself out there hun. It's a free site and it has really worked for the folks in my life. Me included! :)

i got on
  • trixielouise
    Options
    I know its hard, I was single for about ten years when I found myself faced with single motherhood. Being alone is definitely better than being with the wrong person, but that doesnt change the lonliness. I found love on match.com. It sounds crazy but he was good friends with my best friend for ten years and we had never met. Try joining people who like to do what you like to do and you will be more likely to find someone you have something in common with. In the mean time, be assured that someone cares about how you feel tonite. Good luck to you. By the way, I met him when I was at my heaviest. He doesnt care at all. He is happy for me when I lose weight but never bothers me about it. My weight was the whole reason I felt I would never find anyone. How silly, all the years wasted. Love yourself and others wont be able to help loving you.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    dont be sad! relationships suck anyways! ill come snuggle with u, and talk to u. thats what friends are for! men suck! lol.
  • Scilluh
    Options
    dont be sad! relationships suck anyways! ill come snuggle with u, and talk to u. thats what friends are for! men suck! lol.

thanks hun i would like that then i would have shoulder to cry on and not tellin me to suck it up and be strong