Sam from Australia

Options
Hi guys and girls!

My name is Sam, I'm 20 yrs old and I'm from Adelaide, Australia. Kinda new at this whole forum thing so looking to meet some people to help support me with my weight loss. I downloaded the app for this a while ago but got de-motivated and didn't really stick to it. A little over a month ago I thought I'd give Atkins a go and lost 5kg but also found out from my doc that my cholestrol figures had actually gone up significantly during the 'induction' phase which was a concern for me. I'm currently at 90kg and looking to drop down to 75ish by the end of the year. Acheivable? dunno....

I have always had a fairly healthy diet and have always enjoyed sporting activities (currently cricket and futsal), however find that i seem to put on weight quite easily. Also enjoy doing resistance training but absolutely hate cardio (i.e. treadmill, cross trainer etc.) and hence I don't think I've put as much effort into it as I should. One of my mates is an amateur boxer and so he's introduced me to skipping, a cardio activity I'm actually enjoying so hopefully I can continue it. Any suggestions for cardio activities that are interesting? Any other tips on maintaining a healthy diet?

Cheers

Sam

Replies

• minus40
    minus40 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I think it's doable!.. Feel free to add me if you could use a friend :happy:
  • Sampath1391
    Options
    Thanks minus40! Hope you reach your goal too!