Hi!

Hi! I am a wife and homeschooling mom of 4. I need to lose 25 lbs that were gained when we quit smoking almost 6 years ago. We are a very active family that plays tennis 3-4 times a week. I have a wellness business that teaches nutrition but I need some extra accountability to help push over so I can lose this weight. I do eat a LOT so it's actually amazing that I do not weigh 200lbs which has to have been prevented from the tennis I play.
I am about to turn 41 so I know that I am going to have to add strenght training in to push me over into weight loss.
I look forward to being here!

Replies

• stacywb
    stacywb Posts: 6 Member
    Hi! I am a wife and homeschooling mom of 4. I need to lose 25 lbs that were gained when we quit smoking almost 6 years ago. We are a very active family that plays tennis 3-4 times a week. I have a wellness business that teaches nutrition but I need some extra accountability to help push over so I can lose this weight. I do eat a LOT so it's actually amazing that I do not weigh 200lbs which has to have been prevented from the tennis I play.
    I am about to turn 41 so I know that I am going to have to add strenght training in to push me over into weight loss.
    I look forward to being here!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Congrats on quitting smoking. Welcome to mfp
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :drinker:
  • Welcome Stacywb - we all need all the help we can get ... soyou came to the right place.

Best Wishes! :flowerforyou: