Hello

Options
Hello everyone I am a single mother of 3 wonderful boys....I am overweight and desire to lose about 50 pounds. In the past I have tried everything from diet pills to Weight Watchers....I even bought Six Week Body by Michael Thurmond....still no success. I was getting NO encouragement from my ex or help for that matter. I am looking for some friends that will encourage me and support me through these steps....If you are interested in being a helpful friend please send me a friend request. I look forward to starting this journey.

Thanks

Nina

Replies

• lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    you'll do great. stick w/ us. you've found a great community.
  • RINMAR
    RINMAR Posts: 1
    Options
    hi i hope to talk to someone on here to help me lose the weight once and for all i need to lose at least 50lbs i am a grandmother of three in which i am raising two of them and also i work full time so i kinda have a full plate and when you have kids in the house it is hard to lose weight so if anybody can help me on this journey i would really appreciate it :
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Welcome!this is an awesome site to find friends and support.
    Good luck
    jane:flowerforyou:
  • onmyweightohappiness
    onmyweightohappiness Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP feel free to add me if you want. Love having people to support me as well as people to support! The support is whats kept me motivated the last year!
    Best advice I can give, don't look at this as a diet or you will fail. Diets don't work long term. You are changing your lifestyle. This isn't a short term thing you need to make these changes and commitments long term if you want to be successful.