Hi

Options
I am 39 yrs old and I am a working mother of two and I would like to lose 30 - 40 lbs. I have done weight watchers in the past and did very well but the pounds have gradually came back. I not only want to lose weight but I would like to get in the habit of exercising every day. It's hard for me to make time to exercise between work and kids but my kids are great and are jumping on the health and fitness train with me and together I can accomplish my goals!

Replies

• brown4280
    Options
    I am 39 yrs old and I am a working mother of two and I would like to lose 30 - 40 lbs. I have done weight watchers in the past and did very well but the pounds have gradually came back. I not only want to lose weight but I would like to get in the habit of exercising every day. It's hard for me to make time to exercise between work and kids but my kids are great and are jumping on the health and fitness train with me and together I can accomplish my goals!
  • marathongirly
    marathongirly Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yes you can! One step at a time! Good luck to you!
  • WPBella
    Options
    :smile: Welcome to MFP...Good luck!
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Welcome Brown4280 :flowerforyou:

Maybe you can excersise with the kids, of course it would be more like playing, since you would want them to be focused.

Best Wishes :bigsmile: