Gazelle Question!!

Options
So I bought a Gazelle at a yard sale and it is a nice machine but I was wondering, does it really do anything for you? You know the guy, Tony Little, the crazy loud guy in the spandax shorts and long hair on the commericals?? Thats where it is from, it retails for 300 dollars but I got mine for 10 dollars..haha. Anyways, I know that Ellipticals have settings that make it harder or easier to work out but this is called "Freestyle" and doesn't have settings. I would think that even working out a little on this machine is better than sitting on my butt doing nothing. I also include crunches on the bender ball in my workout. Does anybody know anything about the Gazelle? If so please let me know!

:heart: Danielle

Replies

• healthychic
    Options
    So I bought a Gazelle at a yard sale and it is a nice machine but I was wondering, does it really do anything for you? You know the guy, Tony Little, the crazy loud guy in the spandax shorts and long hair on the commericals?? Thats where it is from, it retails for 300 dollars but I got mine for 10 dollars..haha. Anyways, I know that Ellipticals have settings that make it harder or easier to work out but this is called "Freestyle" and doesn't have settings. I would think that even working out a little on this machine is better than sitting on my butt doing nothing. I also include crunches on the bender ball in my workout. Does anybody know anything about the Gazelle? If so please let me know!

:heart: Danielle