Summer Reading???

Options
TheMaidOfAstolat
TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
What is everyone reading? Anything from novels to health based books.

I'm currently re-reading Idylls Of The King by Tennyson, Hand Of Isis by Jo Graham, and The Paleo Diet by Loren Cordain.

Replies

• tn2010
    tn2010 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Just finished The Last Chinese Chef and The Writers Circle. Currently reading Chance to See Egypt. Next in line is Lamb.
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of a history and politics wonk. I'm currently finishing off "Standing Next to History" a memoir by a 30 year secret service agent on the white house detail. Next up is "Unspeakable" and phone book thick analysis of JFK and everything that happened. After that will be "And Another Thing" which is the last, unfinished work in the "Hitchhiker's Guide" series. It was finished at the family's request by Eoin Colfer. I was at a speaking engagement he did a while back.
  • Nana_Anne
    Nana_Anne Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I just found Jan Karon's Mitford series. I can't stop reading them. I love Father Tim :) I am on "A Common Life" right now.
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I want to finish/re-read some books from high school.. I started Crime and Punishment again. lol. But I have a HUGE list right now! lol
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I always have a few on the go :) Currently a novel called After River, a book on yoga and of course always have a cookbook on the go....got some new vegan ones to check out :)
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Just made a run at the local used book store two weeks ago. Bought a bunch of easy reading paperbacks. James Patterson, Lee Child, Harlan Coben, Jonathan Kellerman and a few others. Just started my second Harlan Coben -- Drop Shot. Pretty good. Will make another run just before leaving for vacation. Gonna spend a lot of time laying poolside, reading. Palm Springs. Gonna be about 115 degrees.
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    After that will be "And Another Thing" which is the last, unfinished work in the "Hitchhiker's Guide" series. It was finished at the family's request by Eoin Colfer. I was at a speaking engagement he did a while back.

OMG there's an extra bit to HitchHikers???? I never knew that, I have loved those books for YEARS!!!!!