Updated ticker

Ezzie
Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
I finally took the time to update my ticker from the start of my weight loss journey back in January.....WHEEEEE!! Made me feel good to look all the way back:bigsmile: :bigsmile: . Now just gonna keep that ticker crawling along.

Next mini goal:
Moving out of the 'clinically obese' group into the 'overweight' club...3 pounds to go!

Gotta give credit to Mike for making this site...and all the MFP folks who have been there with smiles, hugs and laughter. Thanks all!!!
:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    I finally took the time to update my ticker from the start of my weight loss journey back in January.....WHEEEEE!! Made me feel good to look all the way back:bigsmile: :bigsmile: . Now just gonna keep that ticker crawling along.

Next mini goal:
    Moving out of the 'clinically obese' group into the 'overweight' club...3 pounds to go!

Gotta give credit to Mike for making this site...and all the MFP folks who have been there with smiles, hugs and laughter. Thanks all!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Hey 3 pounds to overweight. I'll see you in 3. I remember how good it felt to get below the obese.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!