Halloween hottie challenge

Options
Here is my latest quest. I am gonna be a hottie in a sexy costume this halloween. It is just shy of a month away. I am going to call this training as opposed to wt loss. It makes the process less discouraging. I am gfoing to treat it like I treated my race training. Run and workout everyday and not think about the scale dropping. I am going to think of it like I am "racing" to the "sexiest costume" nomination. I have traditionally worn full coverage, but this year I am gonna be smoking!!!! Even if I cant bear the tummy I will have a body clinging costume, no doubt. I am going to hit the pavement for my first hottie run tonight. Do any of the ladies or guys wanna be halloween hotties with me????

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Here is my latest quest. I am gonna be a hottie in a sexy costume this halloween. It is just shy of a month away. I am going to call this training as opposed to wt loss. It makes the process less discouraging. I am gfoing to treat it like I treated my race training. Run and workout everyday and not think about the scale dropping. I am going to think of it like I am "racing" to the "sexiest costume" nomination. I have traditionally worn full coverage, but this year I am gonna be smoking!!!! Even if I cant bear the tummy I will have a body clinging costume, no doubt. I am going to hit the pavement for my first hottie run tonight. Do any of the ladies or guys wanna be halloween hotties with me????
  • dancer33
    dancer33 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Well I'm going to ATTEMPT to be a laker girl for halloween.........so I'm right there with ya!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! For me I wanna be a sexy gangter or a cop. I am on a mission to be drooled over hahahaha!!!!:bigsmile:
  • jangirls
    Options
    I don't have a costume, but my goal is to be 6 to 10 lbs lighter by Hallooween. Good luck with your costume.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options

From your pic, you already look like you will be sexy on Halloween! I love the challenge...
    :flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    Options
    Well I'm going to ATTEMPT to be a laker girl for halloween.........so I'm right there with ya!

You are already ready to be a Laker Girl! You'll look awesome! Love the goal!
  • AJCM
    Options
    So I went shopping for costumes, and they are ALL trampy ones! (well, the decent ones are)...

So I bought the "Sexy Witch" - fish nets, short mini dress, with a long sheer dress that goes over top, hat, broomstick, the works.

I think it might be too trampy to actually wear out (LOTS of cleavage) but I'm going to make it my goal to fit it well! They only make them in 3 sizes, so I had to buy size 'small' which fits size 2 to 8 - so it's snug, but I think it looks pretty good!

Thanks for the challenge! I'm going to try it on each week to check my progress!
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I love Halloween! This year I am going to dress up like Pheonix from the X-Men comics... yay for feeling comfortable in spandex now :D
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I love Halloween! This year I am going to dress up like Pheonix from the X-Men comics... yay for feeling comfortable in spandex now :D

Yeah me too. Oh wait. I wish. Maybe in another 25 pounds.

We live in too small of a town for grown ups to dress up unless someone has a party. Which might happen, but I doubt it. I miss the city.:cry:
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Guess that means you need to plan a party ;) Hehehe.

I think I'll be dressing up for the rest of my life... when I have kids, I'll be that parent who has a costume themed to what their kid as dressed up as :)
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Yeah, where we use to live we had a group that would always go to the bar together and we would all dress up. One year I made my daughters (they wore theirs to the school not the bar) and my self long mid-evil maiden dresses. they were pretty cool. If I do get invited some where I will wear that.
  • AJCM
    Options
    Guess that means you need to plan a party ;) Hehehe.

I think I'll be dressing up for the rest of my life... when I have kids, I'll be that parent who has a costume themed to what their kid as dressed up as :)

I dressed up last year with the kids, and I got some weird looks at the houses!
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm a Bumble Bee or Lady Bug. I got a very cute reversible costume. :smile: I can't wait to look sexy.
  • monica5237
    Options
    Can someone help me? I want to dress up in a cute outfit BUT I have no idea what to wear. I am still a size 16 and don't know what I can do I want to wear a sexy outfit but I am scared todo that.
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    Options
    Can someone help me? I want to dress up in a cute outfit BUT I have no idea what to wear. I am still a size 16 and don't know what I can do I want to wear a sexy outfit but I am scared todo that.

I bought my costume (http://www.buycostumes.com/Buggin-Out-Adult-Costume/32336/ProductDetail.aspx) at this website and they have sexy plus size costumes. I'm really sorry I don't know if a size 16 is considered plus size or if the sizes would work, but check out this website.

(http://www.buycostumes.com/browse/Adult-Costumes/Female/Plus/Sexy/_/N-3iZjZ2yZ19/results1.aspx)
  • AJCM
    Options

What are your best features? If you have slim legs, think of something with a short skirt and stiletto heels (maybe fishnets - like for a sexy witch costume or a black cat?). Good bust? Work some cleavage. Small waist? Make sure you show that off! There is this online costume retailer that had great costumes at good prices (I'll try and find it again)... the female pirate might be good for you!
    www.buycostumes.com

I checked out your profile - you are a beautiful woman - and you don't look like a "cute-sy" woman - you are a sexy woman, so I would work that angle!).

Here is one that's on for $19.99!!! Can't go wrong... there are TONNES of these online!
    wtich.jpg
  • AJCM
    Options

I bought my costume (http://www.buycostumes.com/Buggin-Out-Adult-Costume/32336/ProductDetail.aspx) at this website and they have sexy plus size costumes. I'm really sorry I don't know if a size 16 is considered plus size or if the sizes would work, but check out this website.

(http://www.buycostumes.com/browse/Adult-Costumes/Female/Plus/Sexy/_/N-3iZjZ2yZ19/results1.aspx)

Hey! Same place! Which one did you buy???
    :tongue:

Edited: You got the bug? That's REALLY cute!!!
  • monica5237
    Options

Thanks you guys I will go look there right now and let you know what i pick out
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    Options

YES! I got the cute reversible bug one. It's super sexy. : )
  • AJCM
    Options

YES! I got the cute reversible bug one. It's super sexy. : )

No kidding! I love it! If I had the legs for it, I'd get it!
    :wink: