No Matter How Many Times It's Tweaked, This Item Remains.

Options
2»

Replies

• Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    pizza. i don't care if it's the worst choice...i love it i love it i love it!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one! although, I've switched from ordering, to making it myself and I make a smaller one that I share with my boyfriend; so there's some progress...
  • outwiththeoldinwiththenew
    Options
    Fat Free Greek Yogurt! Eat it everyday and sometimes up to 3 times a day...its so versitlie you can cook with it, eat it out of a cup, make it into a smoothie! LOVE IT!!!!!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Yogurt and Mini Babybel Light Cheese. I hated yogurt my whole life, but after a surgery I was told I needed to rebuild my "good bacteria". When I asked how she said yogurt. I told her I didn't like it and she said to suck it up and eat it. (Can you tell she has been my doctor for a while) Anyway I started with the whipped super fruity types and have now worked my way to the vanilla's and light regular. I don't go a day with out yogurt now. And since I don't care for milk, it's how I get my calcium.

And might I say Desirai, based on your photos and ticker, you have done an absolutely amazing job; you look great!

Thank you :0)

Oh I have to add cheese as well. Growing up I could eat a whole block in two days!!
  • Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Yogurt, peanut butter, cucumbers, and bananas. They are my go to foods.
  • purplepollypops
    purplepollypops Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Chicken.

I love chicken and it features in most of my lunches and evening meals.