Today is a day that all my efforts are rewarded

Options
IMDABEAST
IMDABEAST Posts: 74 Member
In Jan 2010, my wife and I started a journey to better our lives and to get healthy . Let me say first how proud I am of her loss of 113+ pounds, and I could not have accomplished this without her support. Today I stepped on the scale and I can say I HAVE LOST 200.6 LBS. The quality of our lives is so much better. I still am ongoing in my pursuit of a healthier me and would love to have friends to join us in our journey. This is a lifestyle change...not a diet and I am proud to say we have lost our weight with no surgery, just smart choices and a lot of hard work. For those tht may be strugglin, just take it one day at a time even though you think the light at the end of the tunnel may be a thousand miles away. Check out my profile photos to see my progression.

Replies

• babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, well done.
  • tjsusong
    tjsusong Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing success story!!!! Congrats to you both!!! I'd like to add you as a friend if that's ok:)
  • peggylicious
    peggylicious Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done to you both , what an achievement :-)
  • bmiller211
    bmiller211 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    congratulations! I have no doubt with that attitude you will meet your ultimate goal. Tell your wife congrats too and I would feel honoured to have you as a friend!!
  • pinkgirlzoe
    pinkgirlzoe Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    well done. Keep it up
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome! What a great story the two of you have. Congratulations to you both. I am so against those surgeries, just too many complications and they don't teach you healthy habits. Great job!
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    awesome work! Congrats to you and your wife!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    WOW! How fantastic that you're doing it together! congratulations. :)
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    That is so great that you two made the commitment to lose the weight the right way, and did it together! Keep with your new lifestyle and congrats to both of you!!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done to both of you. I love seeing that it can be done.
  • luvmybentley
    luvmybentley Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Congratulations to you both! What an inspiration!
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    You continue to amaze me Pooch! Rock on Dude!
  • Rloral
    Rloral Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is wonderful!
  • jpowell3976
    jpowell3976 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    OMG WOW
  • mom23nuts
    mom23nuts Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    wow! and as a team effort you both had built in support! Way to go!!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you! Amazing work!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you both!! I was needing some inspiration. Lately I've been down on myself because I just can't seem to stay the course!
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! Amazing, fantastic, wonderful. What a great job you guys have done. You made a decision, a commitment and stuck to it even though it took hard work and dedication. Bravo!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!