The Problem with MFP is....

Options
It is sooo AWESOME that you don't want to get off the computer and get to the workout!! LoL

I've been here ONE week... and have NEVER been so motivated!!
Thanks to all who added me & thanks for all the support!!!

Hey Newbies... you're gonna LOVE this place!
Click on my picture and add me as a friend!! The more the merrier!!

XOX
Jen

Replies

• blueliss26
    blueliss26 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. on here too much!
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Me too -- even at work!!
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel like I live on here..lol..but at least its a positive thing..I LOVE it here too. It's the end of week 2 and down 11. This site is great and so are the supportive people. We can do this!!!!!!!
  • SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm on all day- at least if we're on here chatting we're not eating!
  • kmwmom
    kmwmom Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome to the site! :flowerforyou:
    Love it here!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I agree, seems I am checking here all the time.

Good for me as it is providing motivation that has kept me on track for a little over 2 weeks now.

At this rate I will get to my target weight early and at the same time keep my sodium intake down.
  • panda_rocks
    panda_rocks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    agree...its awsome!!!!
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Jen... you nailed it. I have the app for my phone, and I am always on here. I have to check up on my friends and they keep me going when I am so not in the mood to work out.
  • storyt17
    storyt17 Posts: 13
    Options
    I do love this site as well! When I have a moment of weakness I know I can log on here and check out the awesome progress that others have made and that motivates me to keep going! I want to put some pictures up soon when I have lost some more so I can help others. (and feel pretty damn good about myself as well!! DOUBLE POINTS!)
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Haha, totally agree! Love my mfp friends!! :flowerforyou:
  • Lets_Do_It
    Lets_Do_It Posts: 202
    Options
    D: Same here, but to be honest, I didn't feel that way until I explored the Message Boards haha.
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    D: Same here, but to be honest, I didn't feel that way until I explored the Message Boards haha.

I always look at the message boards that what keeps me going and I agree with some of other post that I'm on here more then I'm on facebook. I have lost two pounds in less then a week.
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Haha very true! Welcome!
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options

me too!! i'm not into facebook and didn't check out the community section until i had been on mfp for a couple of weeks....what a difference!!!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    It is sooo AWESOME that you don't want to get off the computer and get to the workout!! LoL

So true! I was thinking about the same thing just the other day! I get my workout done, but nothing else gets done. And Im up late, every night, reading through all of the posts as well! Oh well, this place has that effect on people! :smile:
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow MFP addicts
  • Amandanoralynn
    Amandanoralynn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I have been here for about two and a half weeks. I like checking in and reading from the many people. It helps to keep me motivated. I used to play a lot of games on the computer, but they are getting neglected. lol
  • tooblessedforstress
    Options
    DITTO!!! I Love it here!!