Hi I'm new to MFP

Lynnsimmons
Lynnsimmons Posts: 8
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hi. I'm Lynn and want to lose some weight. My friend showed me this site and I'm already hooked!! I am a stsy at home mom of 6 and have not made myself a priority the last couple of years. I'm hoping to meet new people to give and get support and extra motivation.
I am having one problem I hope someone might be able to help me with. My exercise is updating on my daughters FB page instead mine!! I have logged out on both my iPhone and PC and tried again, same thing. Has this happened to anyone else?
Thanks!

Replies

• onmyweightohappiness
    onmyweightohappiness Posts: 151 Member
    Welcome to MFP feel free to add me if you want. Love having people to support me as well as people to support! The support is whats kept me motivated the last year!
    Not sure why your stuff is going to her page, the only thing I can think of is when you connected fitnesspal to facebook was she logged in? Try starting over. Go back to Settings, Facebook/Twitter sharing settings, Click on unlink account. Then make sure you are signed into your Facebook and then try to link it again and see if it works.
This discussion has been closed.