Article on Diet Rules Made to Be Broken

Options
I read this article on a friends Facebook page and thought it had some useful information: http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/weight-loss/eating-help/control-cravings/8-diet-rules-meant-to-be-broken/?page=1

Enjoy! Happy Friday!

Replies

• KnittingKnadine
    Options
    That is a great article. Hopefully it will help a few people realize dieting isn't black and white, bad and good. Yes, cupcakes aren't good for an everyday snack. But once every few weeks or a month; your diet isn't over. You've just enjoyed the fruits (or sugars) of your labor. I'm actually a bit excited to realize I am doing most of those things.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Great article. I have learned to "break the rules" and I have been steadily losing.
  • traymast
    traymast Posts: 23
    Options
    Refreshing!!! I just read an article about how to beat belly bloating by prevention and I got so mad I swore at it LOL!!!

Actually said avoid raw fruit and vegetables...come ON! People trying to lose weight don't need that kind of advice!

This article was excellent...Its about moderation and eating right most of the time...so you can change your lifestyle permanently

I finally get it!

Thanks for posting this!