42.2 pounds down so far. Before/after pics

Options

Replies

• BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    You are doing an outstanding job. Your results are amazing. Keep it up.
  • shelbyj72
    shelbyj72 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Wow nice job!
  • cool_as_hel
    Options
    Wow! keep going! thats make it feel worth it x
  • MyJourney11
    Options
    Great Job! You lookin great! looks like youve been goin strong!

I try. May was a really bad month for me but I pulled myself out of the funk and kept going :)
  • MyJourney11
    Options
    42 lbs WOW. In 5 months. That's really amazing. You back looks awesome! I never see my back. I should definately do before and afters of my back. You legs look so much smaller too. Tell me some tips! Did you completely cut out a lot of things? Work out 5x a week, 1200 calories a day?

WTG!!! Very happy for you

I didn't completely cut out ANYTHING!!!!I still eat my Chinese and Mexican, just not nearly as much as I used to. I was giving myself a "free" day once a week but it was to hard to try and re-lose what I gained, so now I do a free meal once a week. Whatever I want I eat it and don't log it, but just for that meal. I exercise at least 5 days a week. Whenever I don't exercise I try to take the kids swimming or to the zoo or something like that. Zumba class is my biggest calorie burner by FAR!!! Last night I burned 1300 calories in class. I couldn't live without my HRM!!!!
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Great work! Looking good!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a huge change!! You look great. keep it up!
  • lnforner
    lnforner Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    way to go - you look great! keep up the good work!
  • justavoice1989
    justavoice1989 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    omg you look amazing!!!!! great job!:wink:
  • lgladybug
    lgladybug Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Whoa, you look great keep it up
  • AHudson06
    AHudson06 Posts: 8
    Options
    Dang girl look at you!!! That' so awesome!! =) CONGRATS! Totally the inspiration I needed.
  • kellymarie619
    Options
    You look so amazing! You've really had a complete body transformation. Such an inspiration. I'm only on my 6th day, but I hope to see results like yours. Great work!
  • alex_marie85
    Options
    keep up the great work! You look fabulous!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look great!!!!! Awesome job!
  • lindainlv
    lindainlv Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You are doing marvelous! What a difference! Aren't you excited to see yourself after the next 40 lbs?
  • lindainlv
    lindainlv Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yep! That's what it's all about. Finding the right thing that works for you. It's not as much about dieting as making that lifestyle change.
  • MyJourney11
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your kind words. You really made my day :flowerforyou:
  • KevlarKid
    KevlarKid Posts: 5
    Options
    Amazing..way to go :)
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    You can really see the difference. Good for you! Keep it up :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!