Pottermore

Options
littleleisha
littleleisha Posts: 98 Member
Anyone else insanely excited about JK Rowling's new project called Pottermore??!! It is so relieving finding out that she is doing something, even if we know know what it is yet!!

Announcement in 5 days 22 hours 1 minute and 3 seconds!

Replies

• LemonCitron
    LemonCitron Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am a MAJOR HP nerd! I'm thinking that maybe this is her Encyclopedia that she's been talking about? I can't wait to find out what it is!

I really wish she would write more though, it doesn't have to be HP, just ANYTHING. That would make my life :D
  • missmcgirt
    missmcgirt Posts: 20
    Options
    oh my!! I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • jamiiiii
    jamiiiii Posts: 11
    Options
    I was JUST reading articles about this,
    then I thought to myself "I should go to myfitnesspal and get started on my day."

The first thing I see is this post.

My day is meant to spent thinking about J K Rowling, apparently.

And yes, I am super excited to find out what it is.
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    Thank God I am not the only one....lol I was soo excited that she has something else coming out....lol I am such the geek, Potter geek that is.

Have you seen the newest trailer?? OMG! I can not wait :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    soo excited!
  • missblackberry9630
    missblackberry9630 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was not aware of Pottermore until I read your post. Now I can say I am somewhat obsessed with what it is. I cannot wait! thanks for the heads up!
  • littleleisha
    Options
    Thank God I am not the only one....lol I was soo excited that she has something else coming out....lol I am such the geek, Potter geek that is.

Have you seen the newest trailer?? OMG! I can not wait :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

YES!!! the new trailer is amazing! I wont deny that it gave me goosebumps and a few tears!!
  • littleleisha
    Options
    Seems like a lot of people think it is going to be an encyclopedia of sorts, which makes sense because she has been saying for years that she has so much more information, details and what not on the world of harry potter that never made it into the books!

I've also read some thoughts on it being some type of online multiplayer world or something...not sure exactly how that would work out. But I'm sure whatever she does, it'll be amazing!!
  • littleleisha
    Options
    17 hours and 48 minutes till the big reveal!!!
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options

YES!!! the new trailer is amazing! I wont deny that it gave me goosebumps and a few tears!!

Voldemorts excessive screaming (which sounds like the same audio repeated 5 times) ruined the trailer for me. :cry: