~ Greek Yogurt ~

Options
2»

Replies

• Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I kind of felt the same way at first and added honey or splenda to it. Then I found Chobani (pineapple or Mango--my absolute favorites!) and love it! I also found out I was eating it the "wrong' way at first. Chobani actually recommends NOT stirring the fruit up from the bottom, but dipping your spoon down into the fruit and pulling a little up with the plain on top rather than mixing it up. I thought it would be more tart that way, but I actually like it a lot more!
  • mrsclc
    mrsclc Posts: 73
    Options
    Wow! Thank you all so much for all the ideas & suggestions! I appreciate them :smile:
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I only get the fruit on the bottom type by Chobani or Brown Cow (all natural). Tried the plain and honey flavors but they were both way to sour for me.
  • tdemarle
    tdemarle Posts: 1
    Options
    If you like sour cream, it is good. If you prefer something sweeter, you get almost the same benefit from other fat free yogurts with fruit blended in, just less protein.
  • 37mom
    37mom Posts: 74
    Options
    I LOVE IT!!!!! But I have to have a fruit flavored one.
  • tcheryl
    tcheryl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i have tried the plain greek yogurt and cannot eat it!!! but the chobani flavored greek yogurt is delicious--a few more calories than yoplait light but if it's better for you then i can eat it every once in a while.
  • onmyweightohappiness
    onmyweightohappiness Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have a greek yogurt everyday. The two brands I like is Dannon & Fage. If the taste is a bit odd to you at first try adding some no calorie sweetner that helps a lot. I like buying the plain Fage, slicing up some strawberries & adding some no calorie sweetner to it, its heaven! I buy the Fage with strawberry or peach. The honey I don't care for too much too sweet for me.
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Love Chobani low fat with fruit!! So yummy!!! The non-fat is great as well just keep eating it your taste buds should catch up :)