Ladies! Who's your favorite front man in the band?!

Options
writtenINthestars
writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
It's Friday. I'm mentally exhausted....so what better thing to do than name off your favorite men in bands?

I'm pretty sure Adam Levine from Maroon 5 and Jared Leto from 30 Seconds to Mars could make me SWOON any day :wink:

And nothing beats the attitude and tattoos of M Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold. :drinker:

Replies

• carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    Mmmmmmm.....ADAM LEVINE!!!!
  • Kristinemillar
    Options
    I'm with you on Jared Leto.. Scrummier than a choccie bar!!
  • JCubbins
    JCubbins Posts: 92
    Options
    It's Friday. I'm mentally exhausted....so what better thing to do than name off your favorite men in bands?

I'm pretty sure Adam Levine from Maroon 5 and Jared Leto from 30 Seconds to Mars could make me SWOON any day :wink:

And nothing beats the attitude and tattoos of M Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold. :drinker:

DEFINITELY Jared Leto! Although I love Shannon and Tomo equally :bigsmile:
    As for the tattoos - I love Frank Iero's from My Chemical Romance and Oli Sykes' from Bring Me The Horizon. Their tattoos are incredible. :happy:
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    John Cooper...lead singer of Skillet....so fine...
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    ohh...excellent question- can we go historical? If so, I'm still partial to 1996-1998 Gavin Rossdale. If not....lead of Nonpoint- I think it's the dreadlocks.
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for Josh Todd of Buckcherry.....sexy attitude and tattoos.....yummy....

Now, if we are talking the 'pretty boy' factor, my choice would have to be Rob Thomas of Matchbox20....
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    A-D-A-M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • raavyn
    raavyn Posts: 8
    Options
    Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails. Mmm. :)
  • marilou32
    marilou32 Posts: 19
    Options
    Jared Leto is amazingly gorgeous I agree! My super ULTIMATE front man is Julian Casablancas - The Strokes! He's yummy!
  • tsbrown09
    tsbrown09 Posts: 53
    Options
    Austin Winkler, lead singer from Hinder... Very Nice! :)
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options

DEFINITELY Jared Leto! Although I love Shannon and Tomo equally :bigsmile:
    As for the tattoos - I love Frank Iero's from My Chemical Romance and Oli Sykes' from Bring Me The Horizon. Their tattoos are incredible. :happy:

YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!! 30STM FANS!!!!! You KNOW I am a Jared lover :-) Just check out my default pic, haha!!! Got to meet them twice this year. Nothing better!
  • marilou32
    marilou32 Posts: 19
    Options
    If I wanna take it back in the day...Anthony Kiedis - Red Hot Chili Peppers.....LOVE HIM!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmm.....ADAM LEVINE!!!!

Totally! He is so cute on the Voice!
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I've got a few, what can I ay I'm a sucker for musicians!

:heart: Chino Moreles of the Deftones, LJ Witherspoon from Sevendust, Caleb Followill of Kings of Leon. :heart:
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    John Popper from Blue Traveler makes me tingly BUT, I guess this was a question for the ladies. ;-)
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    MMMM I am a front man kinda girl and have too many to name but to spring to mind immediately

Sting *rawr*
    and
    Eddie Vedder *swoon*

I may have to come back and add more later
  • bethrs
    Options
    If I wanna take it back in the day...Anthony Kiedis - Red Hot Chili Peppers.....LOVE HIM!

oh for sure! I debated making this my present day one- this guy actually looks something like my husband these days (only the husband has a nicer face/teeth).
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails. Mmm. :)

I agree, Trent Reznor is a God!
  • bethrs
    Options
    John Popper from Blue Traveler makes me tingly BUT, I guess this was a question for the ladies. ;-)

Clearly, it's the hook that brings you back...
  • cornerofgreystreet
    cornerofgreystreet Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    DAVE MATTHEWS, DAVE MATTHEWS, DAVE MATTHEWS!!!!!!!

I LOVE HIM!

Did I mention that I love Dave Matthews?!