Here I go again...

Options
Hey everyone... I'm 47 and I'm a food-aholic ... This has been a battle all of my life. In my younger years the weight has come off much quicker than it does now, so eating correctly is a must in my 40's. I've read many "introduce yourself" posts and people struggle with family hardships, financial woo's, disabilities, etc, which understandably causes them to eat and gain weight. I however can't say that. I simply eat to much! I eat the wrong things at the wrong times. I realize I just have to stop that, but it's hard when you love the taste of food. I can't use that as an excuse anymore. I'm am sick of not fitting in my clothes and not feeling good about "me". I say it's time to make a change... whose with me????... :smile:

Replies

• sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! Please feel free to add me.
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Welcome!...You will love this site!... Feel free to add me! :)
  • Reese104
    Reese104 Posts: 26
    Options
    sweet congrats and welcome!
  • onmyweightohappiness
    onmyweightohappiness Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP feel free to add me if you want. Love having people to support me as well as people to support! The support is whats kept me motivated the last year!
    I was a total food addict a year ago and didn't realize it until I started my journey. I have come to realize food is going to have to be my best friend the rest of my life not the enemy. Food and I are going to have to learn to get a long and not something I turn to in time of need or because I need a fix.