Inputting Calories Burned off Heart Monitor... HELP!!!!

joeygirl84
joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
edited September 28 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey everyone...

Do any of you use a heart rate monitor to track how many calories you burn during your work outs?

If so, how the doodle do you log those numbers onto MFP? They are all programmed in there, I can't find something that allows you to create your own entry :(

I really appreciate any guidance!

Replies

• kristy_estes21
    kristy_estes21 Posts: 434 Member
    When you enter the exercise it allows you to change the pre-programmed calorie amount.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    After you enter it as MFP shows it your exercise tab will show minutes and calories burned. You can click on the calories and change it from there.
  • polar5554
    polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
    Go under the Exercise tab and then to My exercises...and then on the right it says create exercise.
  • Click on Exercise and then Choose "My Exercise" and then choose the Create an Exercise.....you can name it what you want and enter the time and Calories burned.
  • JennMuc
    JennMuc Posts: 70
    You can also create your own exercise....on the exercise tab choose "my exercises" from the top and it allows you to input your own, then it will appear in your common list every day (if you do the same routines regularly) and all you have to do is change the time and burn. What kind of HRM do you have?
  • Hello-

I do the same thing. If you go to the Exercise Tab and then into "My Exercises", there is a place to add your own exercise. So I name mine, for example "Personal training" and then input time and calories. And you can always update/change it when you log it in your diary.

Hope this helps!
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    i leave search bar empty -- hit enter then you get a msg " cant find what your looking for click here to enter exercise" or somEthing close to those words
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    THANKS EVERYONE!!! I realized the options are a little different on the pc vs the iphone app...

Have a wonderful day!!!
This discussion has been closed.