Carraba's for dinner

mom2nate08
mom2nate08 Posts: 287 Member
Their website does not have nutritional info. Any suggestions on what to order that is somewhat calorie friendly?

Thanks!

Replies

• jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    see if you can get a steak dish or chicken dish with no marinade on it, just seasoning and add a serving of vegetable or two.
  • genie98
    genie98 Posts: 62
    Their chicken soup is good. For a bowl I think it was like 200 calories. You can look on MFP, they have some stuff logged in for Carrabbas. I know this cause its one of my faves....lol
  • Cmccracken1
    Cmccracken1 Posts: 326 Member
    its in the mfp database.
    fillet marsala with asaragus is never a bad idea.
  • KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    oh my gosh!! can i just say delish!! do a few extra exercises today and enjoy!!
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/nutrition-facts-calories/carrabbas

This is inputted by MFP members... but you could maybe call them? lol
  • They are one of the companys that refuses to make their nutritional information public....makes me wonder...
  • Cmuchoa
    Cmuchoa Posts: 161 Member
    Actually I googled it one night after dinner and I found a website for the resturant with MFP written all around the page - I had this salad with seafood - can't remember the name but I think it had a guys name in it - absolutely was delicious - everyone else had finished their pasta and stuff and I was still munching away - the best part was when I got home the calories fit perfectly in my plan.
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Should be a LAW that they must provide it!!! So ridic!
    They are one of the companys that refuses to make their nutritional information public....makes me wonder...
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    I order what I like and a "to go" box. When my meal comes, I put half of it in the box for lunch tomorrow. Most of the time the half order looks like about 500 calories to me, depending on the dish.
  • Cmuchoa
    I think this is it - check it out www.myfitnesspal.com/nutrition-facts-calories/carrabbas
  • totustuusmaria
    totustuusmaria Posts: 182 Member
    oh my gosh!! can i just say delish!! do a few extra exercises today and enjoy!!

I second this! Carrabas is so good! I love the Chick Bryant (LOVE LOVE LOVE) and I ordered the regular from there and it is under 500 calories and it comes with two fillets with no sides. And by just ordering the chicken I got it for $5, and it was so more then I could eat. So good. So worth every single calorie.
  • Cmuchoa
    Light bulb went off as soon as I saw the menu - it was the Insalda Johnny Rocco dish that was delicious !
  • NickiStone
    NickiStone Posts: 101 Member
    My favorite is the Tag Pic Pac. I have them add some red pepper flakes to make it slightly spicy. Super YUM!
  • mom2nate08
    "I second this! Carrabas is so good! I love the Chick Bryant (LOVE LOVE LOVE) and I ordered the regular from there and it is under 500 calories and it comes with two fillets with no sides. And by just ordering the chicken I got it for $5, and it was so more then I could eat. So good. So worth every single calorie."

That dish looks delicious! I think I can save enough calories through the day and get a quick workout in so that I can indulge in this one. Now, if I can maintain self control around the bread and oil!
  • mom2nate08
    I think this is it - check it out www.myfitnesspal.com/nutrition-facts-calories/carrabbas

Thanks for the direction - that helps a ton!