I did it!! my first major goal

Options
Okay guys here I am and I went to weigh in and the number issssss............................................Drum roll please...........................I did it!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: i am down out of the 200's it is not much but I am out of them I was 199.4 I am sooooooooo excited I am going to go buy me an after 5 dress tonight!!!!

I have not been out of the 200's since I was 17 years old!!!!!

I cried at the dr's office it was great

Replies

• monica5237
    Options
    Okay guys here I am and I went to weigh in and the number issssss............................................Drum roll please...........................I did it!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: i am down out of the 200's it is not much but I am out of them I was 199.4 I am sooooooooo excited I am going to go buy me an after 5 dress tonight!!!!

I have not been out of the 200's since I was 17 years old!!!!!

I cried at the dr's office it was great
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!! congrats!! What a great feeling eh?? I remember when I got out of the 200lbs!! It was surreal!!
  • tookieb
    Options
    Way to go!! That is great.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Great job - keep it up!
  • peashe
    peashe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I have just signed up and you truly have inspired me:flower for you:
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Enjoy dress shopping tonight! And keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!
    3129377f.gif
    3129398f.gif
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    congratulations! its a great feeling when you reach your goals! well done you! :flowerforyou:
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!! When I get down 62lbs I will not only be halfway, but I will be 198 and weigh less than my husband!! When that happens (17 more pounds) it will be a HUGE celebration!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Keep up the good work!
  • Lauren882
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to be there very very soon!
  • wesee5
    Options
    wow great for you!! I can't wait to be where you are now!
    Way to go!:happy:
  • georgiaj
    Options
    :bigsmile: Awesome!!! good job. :bigsmile:
  • monica5237
    Options
    Thank you all so much!!!

It has been a journey but I am still on it and I want to get to that 165-170 mark and then my dr wants me to get to 155 so we will see what happens from 165 I am not sure if 10 pounds will make much of a difference but hey I won't knock it till i try it:laugh:

I have wanted this for so long and I want to say to all the people out there that are just starting........
    PLEASE STICK WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I can do it after being big my entire life, ANYONE can do it!!!!! JUst keep up the great work you are doing and you will succeed. I promise!!!!!

I was at my boyfriends house this past weekend and I was able to wear one of his t-shirts as a night shirt and it was great, I have NEVER been able to wear a guys shirt and it be big on me, so when he gave me his to sleep in it was sareal and it felt great!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!