Impressed with Tim Hortons

ambie35
ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
edited September 28 in Food and Nutrition
While I was on the Tims website yesterday and skimming through the MFP datebase. I was trying to decide what to eat at tims as I was meeting a friend there around lunch time. I because very frustrated as EVERY lunch option was at least around the 1000 mg of sodium mark! Their soups aren't all that high in fat,but HOLY SODIUM.
Anyways,in my frustration I sent them an email via their website stating that they should have lower sodium lunch options. Well this morning-less than 24 hours later a customer service representative called me to let me know my email had been read (even talking about what was in it,so I know somebody ACTUALLY read it and not just "received it") and that recently this has been a growing issue and head office is being notified and they ARE working on getting some lower sodium meal options and lowering the sodium content of their food in general.
YAY tims.

Replies

• kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Considering there is a shop on the first floor of my work this is REALLY good news!!!
  • toxoplasmagondi
    toxoplasmagondi Posts: 20 Member
    Hands down my favorite coffee company <3
  • sarahazelnut99
    sarahazelnut99 Posts: 307 Member
    first of all thats amazing and secondly where do you live? i live in upstate NY and the only other places i know that have tim hortans are buffalo and Canada lol
  • sarahazelnut99
    first of all thats amazing and secondly where do you live? i live in upstate NY and the only other places i know that have tim hortans are buffalo and Canada lol
  • sarahazelnut99
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    CANADA!! of course,I am an east coast canadian girl we have a tims on every corner here. Literally-I have two within walking distance of my house.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    that is great but i hope there solution isnt to just water down the soup..:S
This discussion has been closed.