the biggest loser wii

Options
I just finished my first workout using The Biggest Loser wii game and because im also new to MFP i was really excited to log it in. The bummer was i couldnt find it under the exercise search so i was at a loss as what to log it as. It was just a beginners level with a 6 minute warmup, a 12 minutes overall body workout, and an 8 minutes cool down all using the wii fit board. anyone have any ideas for a newbie at this? Better yet, has anyone has any sucess stories about using this game? or tips for it? It has a calorie log on it but i plan to stick with MFP because its great to take with me as an app on my phone. I also have a couple other workout games that im excited to try but wondering if i will come across the same problem.

Replies

• NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I got my fiance that game for Christmas and she used a few times and then we just stuck to using Wii Fit. She is afraid to put that game in again because she thinks Bob and Jillian will yell at her.
  • bellieff
    bellieff Posts: 43
    Options
    That made me laugh :) i went with bob as a trainer....i was afraid to pick jillian because i thought the same thing. although one of the other games i have is one of hers, so i think ill have to tough it out and deal with her either way. lol hopefully she scares me skinny...
  • Calif_Girl67
    Calif_Girl67 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I want one of these soooooo bad!!! You can manually logg in your own info then it will be there the nenxt time you do it.
    Try looking under the W's and see if you find it.