20 lbs lost! and progress pics! 25% to goal

Options
NovemberJune
NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
I hit 20.4 pounds lost this morning! I have been exercising almost everyday and of course tracking what i eat here on MFP.

i'm 5'4". as you can see, the pics aren't exactly from the beginning. My start weight was 229 and now i'm 208.4. I've lost about 6 inches in my hips and about 3 inches in my waist.

my main goal is to get to 149, a total of 80 lbs lost so i'm 25% there! once i get into the 140s I'll see if i want to lose a bit more or maintain.

2011061501b_a1-Copy-1-1.jpg

2011061501b_a2-2-1.jpg

ok fixed the sizing i think

Replies

• ckncj
    ckncj Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! Keep up the hard work & dedication!!
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    looking good!!! keep up the good work!!! I wish I would have taken a before pic I don't have any way of seeing my changes except for my clothes!!
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Congratulations!!!
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    big difference...keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Doing great! keep up the good work!
  • ktshealth
    ktshealth Posts: 21
    Options
    Your goal is exactly what mine is too. I have been doing WW and lost 28lbs. then gained 12 when I went through my mom and brothers passing, and now am back on track and lost 6 of the 12 I gained. I am currently at 214.5 and want to get down to 140-145. Need some encouragement and you look like somoene who might be able to help!:smile:
  • Now0rNever
    Now0rNever Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    GREAT PROGRESS!!! :flowerforyou:
  • acave9406
    acave9406 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow keep it up!!!!
    That's a big difference already!:flowerforyou:
  • aml31
    aml31 Posts: 57
    Options
    good job...keep up the good work! :)
  • shantylrose
    shantylrose Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I hit 20.4 pounds lost this morning! I have been exercising almost everyday and of course tracking what i eat here on MFP.

i'm 5'4". as you can see, the pics aren't exactly from the beginning. My start weight was 229 and now i'm 208.4. I've lost about 6 inches in my hips and about 3 inches in my waist.

my main goal is to get to 149, a total of 80 lbs lost so i'm 25% there! once i get into the 140s I'll see if i want to lose a bit more or maintain.

2011061501b_a1-Copy-1-1.jpg

2011061501b_a2-2-1.jpg

ok fixed the sizing i think

you are about the same size as me! i'm planning to lose the same amount of weight and am around the same weight as you now! Good luck!!!! you are doing great!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    girl! you have a nice hour glass figure! good job!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Great Job on your 20lb loss!! Its always exciting to see those pounds off too...plus you just feel good overall :bigsmile:

I'm also at 5'4 and was around 208...Now Im at 138 and still want to lose! You definitely got this :drinker:
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    Awesome job! We have about the same goal weight! Keep up the great work!
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can totally see a difference in the stomach and theighs! keep up the great work. glad we're friends to support each other.
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! keep up the great work!
  • myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    a very good transformation so far, thanks for sharing....Good job and keep it up :smile:
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Keep up the good work!
  • kdudz
    kdudz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work, you can definitely see a difference! you will get to your goal in no time :)
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Look at how small your waist is getting!!! You look amazing and have a great body shape to play with!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!