What's for lunch today?

Options
cmaurer4
cmaurer4 Posts: 33 Member
What is everyone feeding their body for lunch today?

I'm having scrambled egg whites with green pepper, avocado, and tomato with an english muffin on the side and some kiwi. MMMmmmm and so filling!

Replies

• tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Yours sounds very good. I'm having 2 oz grilled chicken with bell peppers and red onions over mixed lettuce with black beans and pico de gallo. <3
  • determined3138
    Options
    Yours sounds very good. I'm having 2 oz grilled chicken with bell peppers and red onions over mixed lettuce with black beans and pico de gallo. <3

Me too!
  • supershala
    supershala Posts: 30
    Options
    Grilled Chicken Salad...yum!
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Joy Bauer's Turkey meatballs.
  • tlrunyon
    tlrunyon Posts: 127
    Options
    Romaine lettuce w/red cabbage, yellow squash, cherry tomatoes, a little bit of turkey and balsamic vinagerette dressing. And water....water, water, water!!!
  • IronSheff
    IronSheff Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    6 oz baked talapia with 1/2 cup brown rice, a nice serving of fresh green beans, and a nectarine.....and water, of course.
  • osucristina
    osucristina Posts: 197
    Options
    I was feeling lazy and had a can of Annie's Organic Ravioli with some fresh spinach microwaved in. Bahahaha.
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Salad with tuna for me
  • lisaidem
    lisaidem Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    4oz pork shoulder (homemade, pulled), 100g Normandy-style veggies (boiled), 1 cup Leonard Mountain soup.

Everyone should check out Leonard Mountain soup mixes. They are all weight-watchers friendly, and have low everything, including sodium! Just...uh...don't prep the soup mix with high-sodium chicken broth...like me...
  • Pea4jjab
    Pea4jjab Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm making stir fried veggies and brown rice with a scrambled egg (plus one egg white) added in. YUM :) One of my favorite lunches!
  • Disinte_GratioN
    Options
    Salad and Turkey sammich!