Water and Cider Vineager

Options
How many oz of water is a good amount..and does any one know if cider vinegar mixed with waterworks to help suppress a persons appetite?

Replies

• jpeterburs88
    jpeterburs88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I saw that red wine vinegar is an appetite suppressant and has a lot of antioxidants and other nutritional benefits. Haven't heard anything about cider vinegar though
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I've read a lot about apple cider vinegar helping with weight loss (among its numerous other health benefits). It has to be unpasteurized, or have what they call the "mother" in it, which is that thick sediment floating around. I always forget to be consistent with taking it. It tastes horrible, but the benefits are said to be great!
  • Thriceshy
    Thriceshy Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    When I was a teen waxing anorexic, I used to start every day with a half a cup of apple cider vinegar to keep me from holding water. A few months ago, when an NSAID regimen had me holding fluids, I tried it again--and almost vomited. It caused a burn in my belly and esophagus that lasted hours, and it was all I could do to keep from bringing up everything I'd ever even thought about eating. So yeah, it's definitely an appetite suppressant for me :-)

Kris
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    it also helps with asthma and alergies, according to my Dr, he said to drink about 3 teaspoons a day, and I do......love cucumbers with vinegar, tastes great
  • TanyaRoe
    TanyaRoe Posts: 7
    Options
    Thank you everyone, from the sounds of it Apple Cider Vinegar is quite beneficial. I am going to give it a try and see if it helps.
  • vscott913
    vscott913 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey Tanya, I have never heard of this before, sorry. Veronica :-)
  • vscott913
    vscott913 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey Tanya, I'm sorry, but I haven't heard of this before. Are you finding yourself hungry a lot of the time? I may have some ideas to help. Veronica :smile:

8599513.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TanyaRoe
    TanyaRoe Posts: 7
    Options
    A good part of the time I am, but I also heard that Apple Cider Vinegar is healthy. I figure I can drink the mix in the morning, then eat it on my salad in the evening