Boot Camp: Day Eight!! FEELING GOOD!!

AKAnderson785
AKAnderson785 Posts: 41
edited September 28 in Fitness and Exercise
I can't believe how EXCITED I AM to go to Boot Camp every day! I never thought I'd be excited about working out but I am really loving this!

Boot Camp: Day Eight

WARM UP: ONE ROUND/45 SECONDS EACH
Jumping Jacks
Butt Kicks
High Knees
Monuntain Climbers
Planks

CORE 1: THREE ROUNDS/ONE MINUTE EACH STATION
Jack Knives (with feet on the balance ball - the big ones - bring knees into chest - keeping your torso tight - and then roll out again)
Knee Raisers (holding yourself up on the bars - legs dangling underneath at a 90 degree angle - bring knees up and then return them down)
Side to Side Twists(holding an 8 lb. medicine ball - lean back to engage the abs - lift feet off the floor, bend knees slightly so you're just balancing on your butt, twist the ball to one side and then the other, repeat)
Coffin Situps (Lay flat on the ground holding the weights above your chest - pull yourself up to a sitting position still keeping your arms extended in front of you and then return to laying position)

400 meter run

CORE 2: TWO ROUNDS/ONE MINUTE EACH STATION
Hand to Feet Pass Crunch (Laying flat - arms extended over head, grab the balance ball inbetween your feet and then raise your feet to the ceiling, passing the ball from your feet to your hands as you crunch up - go back laying flat and return the ball to the feet on the next rep, repeat)
Fly to Pike Crunch (Lay flat arms extened out to your side - T shape - with 5 lb. weight in each hand - raise right leg up, raise both arms (straight) to meet the leg as your crunch into it. Return to laying position, repeat other leg)
Center Chops (Squat stance - squat SLIGHTLY down, keeping 8 lb. medicine ball between the knees/thighs, swing the weight up above head and raise onto the balls of your feet at the same time - or jump as you raise the weight. Return to slight squat, repeat)
Agility - (Starting from the left side, jump right foot over line, then left, jump right foot over 2nd line, then left, and repeat back and forth)
This discussion has been closed.