The Difference in 3 Months: Before & After pics

Options
AniMarieSt
AniMarieSt Posts: 119 Member
I'm wearing the exact same outfit in each pic.

Shortly after the first pic I started w/ the 30 Day Shred workout (though it was more of an every other day venture) and then quickly added in the Couch to 5K jogging simultaneously (while giving myself the built in 500 calories deficit each day of course). I also rocked the elliptical quite often.

If it wasn't for the weight I've gained in muscle I'm sure the scale would give me a smaller read out. But with that muscle I look and feel much, much better! :tongue:

5842553847_65838c1079_b.jpg

Thank you to all my MFP friends for all your encouragement.

My boyfriend is proud of me. I'm proud of me! :happy:

Another 10 to 15 lbs to go and I should be satisfied. Over the next 2 months I'm doing the 30 Day Shred (every day this time), Winsor Pilates 20 minute workout, and the Couch to 5K workout at a faster speed.

Much love to the MFP community. :flowerforyou:

~ Joanna

PS: If this image doesn't work with this html I'll fix it shortly. The pic URL is: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jdoane/5842553847/

Replies

• PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Great job,!:smile:
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Does that say that that is the difference between 125 and 119?!

WOWZAH. The difference is astounding! I would have put that at double digit weight loss difference for sure. You look FANTASTIC, congrats on all of your accomplishments!
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Not only can you see the difference in your abs but you have a more lifted, rounder booty too.....great job! :flowerforyou:
  • snobuni08
    snobuni08 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! You look awesome!
  • JekJekums
    JekJekums Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    omg, soooo motivating! thanks for posting - and congratulations because you look sooo good!
  • kaizen31
    kaizen31 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great photos! They're pretty much the definition of how the scale can hide your progress, with muscle gain, because you're looking awesome!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    definitely much nicer curves now! way to go!
  • Ohiopugmom
    Ohiopugmom Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    great progress!! your butt and abs look great!!!
  • shellshell43
    shellshell43 Posts: 116
    Options
    Great job, you can really tell the difference.
    How tall are you? never mind, I see you are 4' 11...
    I'm short (5' 1") and I know every pound looks like a lot on a little frame....
    my goal is to go from 126 to 115...I hope I will have as much progress as you...
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Inches lost makes a difference in body composition. You are doing a awesome job.
  • 1440Fierce
    1440Fierce Posts: 28
    Options
    Yay! Great job! Thanx for posting ~ I cannot wait to be able to post up my before and afters! :D
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    way to go
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!