Cleanse?

Options
I'm not into diet pills, but I saw a commercial for Slim Quick Cleanse and have read several great reviews on it... it's made to cleanse your body of toxins and jump start your diet? Any ideas, or experiences? I don't want it for losing weight, but perhaps to cleanse my body of all the horrible things I have been eating in the past and some stated that they even kicked their caffeine habits after the 7 days!

Replies

• DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm not into diet pills, but I saw a commercial for Slim Quick Cleanse and have read several great reviews on it... it's made to cleanse your body of toxins and jump start your diet? Any ideas, or experiences? I don't want it for losing weight, but perhaps to cleanse my body of all the horrible things I have been eating in the past and some stated that they even kicked their caffeine habits after the 7 days!
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Options
    If you are wanting to lose weight, and you dont want to take the slim quick pills and you just want to cleanse/detox I would recommend finding something at a health store GNC or a natural store bc the slim quick cleanse is meant to be used in conjunction with the slim quick pills..When you want to start your diet program the company recommends you "cleanse" your system out with the slim quick cleanse then a few days later start the diet pills. So my PO and recommendation would be to look for a detoxer more along the lines of what you are wanting for your body.

Just my 2cents tho :smile:

77669.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • Fit2btied
    Options
    I think the only thing good about a cleanse is behavior change. If you are looking to change your food and beverage habits, it can help you begin with a fresh state of mind. The body is sufficient to cleanse itself, so it benefits the mind not the body. Good luck in your journey to good health!
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Perhaps I should check out something at GNC. I just want a cleanse and hopefully drop my pop drinking habit.
  • shkaki
    shkaki Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    there has actually been quite a bit of research that has shown that "detoxing" or "cleansing" really doesn't do that much for you. So really make sure to do some good research on whatever path you take!! Hopefully you can find something that will really help you feel better and get started!