I WANT THAT CAKE!

Options
2»

Replies

• justavoice1989
    justavoice1989 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    lol its sooo funnyy that ppl are getting smart phones just for this app..... hmmmm i think mfp should be profitting in some of that money dont you? lol.
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    no only do i do this but i PLAN it ahead of time, when i feel like a slice of lemon, or apple pie i add a EXTRA workout to that day just so i can have it,i usually have calories left over at the end of every day monday thr friday faithfully but i dont workout on the weekends, so if im out and get tempted or i just want it, i will have half of it go home and work it off.

so far for me this is working, i dont have sweets every day so far this month i have had a slice of apple and a slice of lemon pie so yeah every now and then i want something sweet im sure we all do, thats just life.

ALL THINGS IN MODERATION WITH EXCERCISE:)
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    lol, that's not too extreme. I have went over my calories for today, so i plan to workout really well, especially since I ate chips/cookies today. I actually don't feel bad about it, it's life.
  • nmescalera
    nmescalera Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    lol I worked out for 3 hours today an there is no way that im going to eat them all back.... i still have like over 2500 cals left maybe closer to 3000. What the heck am i going to eat t 10pm to eat them all up...... Nothing! lol had my breakfast, lunch and dinner and im full.... hmmmm maybe some cheesecake!!! lol
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    A Pillsbury 2 layer cake with frosting is about 5000 cals. Soooo, I will eat a small sliver (1/50th) whenever I want to add cake to my daily intake. Of course the cake goes bad before I can eat much of it. I used to eat 1/6th of the cake at a time before I changed my habits.