kelseyk14 Posts: 95
½ cup whole wheat flour
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 pinch sea salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
⅛ teaspoon maca powder
½ tablespoon protein powder
½ cup milk

Mix all dry ingredients together the night before and place in container. In the morning, heat a skillet on medium while mixing the batter. Add the milk to dry ingredients and stir well. Spray the skillet with non stick oil and spoon the batter onto the skillet on med-low temperature. Flip pancakes when bubbles pop and cook other side.

For the syrup, I like to mix coconut oil and maple syrup for a really delicious low sugar syrup. I mix 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and 1/2 a tablespoon of pure maple syrup together and the result is pure heaven.

Replies

• RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kelseyk14
    Options
    what does it mean when someone puts "bump"?
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options

It just "bookmarks" it for later... that way I can come back to this thread easily by looking at the 'My Topics' tab without going through all the threads...

Some use it to cycle the thread to the top of the list on the 'Recent Posts' tab to get more exposure... everyone just says bump, but it really doesn't matter what you type as long as you post something... it all does the same... but everyone just uses the word bump
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options

It just "bookmarks" it for later... that way I can come back to this thread easily by looking at the 'My Topics' tab without going through all the threads...

Some use it to cycle the thread to the top of the list on the 'Recent Posts' tab to get more exposure... everyone just says bump, but it really doesn't matter what you type as long as you post something... it all does the same... but everyone just uses the word bump

it does stand for something LOL.
    bring
    up
    my
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options

it does stand for something LOL.
    bring
    up
    my

I never knew that! Thanks. This ranks up there with when I figured out what NSV meant!
  • littleleisha
    littleleisha Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    what is maca powder???
  • tritium
    tritium Posts: 2
    Options
    bump
  • kelseyk14
    Options
    Thanks for the info!! :)

Maca powder link- Its basically a live superfood. Its optional :)http://livesuperfoods.com/maca-powder.html
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Does the batter have to be left overnight? I fancy making these for breakfast today!

Edit I made it anyway, minus the protein powder as I don't have any. I didn't use a big enough frying pan so it came out a bit thick! But a nice change for breakfast

Mine came out at 263 calories