So..how is everyone today?

Options
hello! just thought i would see how all of you are doing today! :flowerforyou:

i am recovering from a night shift so i have been napping all day and feel really lazy, going to go for a nice long walk tomorrow i think...even if it is still bloomin raining here in london!!

Replies

• anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I am freaking fantastic, how about yourself? :flowerforyou:

I used to work night shift as well. Some people love it, but I could never seem to adapt to it.
  • marylouise86
    marylouise86 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i am doing okay! thankyou!

i cant get on with nightshifts, they just mess up my sleeping pattern too much as i only do a few nights a week...but it is a job for now and some money in the bank! doesnt help i work in a supermarket too...so much food about and a bakery downstairs eek!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Is it a Tesco...I love Tescos. Like a Walmart without the creepy customers...lol.
  • marylouise86
    Options
    i do shop at tescos because its cheaper (and i dont see many strange people there!) but i work in sainsburys in the clothing part of the shop..i would go mad if i was handling food!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    i do shop at tescos because its cheaper (and i dont see many strange people there!) but i work in sainsburys in the clothing part of the shop..i would go mad if i was handling food!

I am stating that Walmart has creepy customers...especially at night. See Link:
    http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/
  • marylouise86
    Options
    lol i have seen the site before! wouldnt be surprised if a few of them turned up in the store i work in tbh!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    supermarkets that have a night shift... something i miss since moving to germany (they all close at 8)... but, it prevents any late night snack food runs. lol.

good luck. and i like walking/jogging in the rain, it keeps me cool and chamoflages the sweat. lol :) as long as i can change into dry clothes at home.
  • marylouise86
    Options
    ahh! the store i am in shuts at midnight...you will be surprised the amount of people who come shopping for clothes there at the time of night..they are mad!

i dont mind walking the rain too..less people about the park when i want to do little jogs etc my dog is not impressed about being taken out in the rain though!
  • Nana_Anne
    Nana_Anne Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am doing great! I was feeling like...ugh it's almost the first day of summer and I'm still fat....but I read someones news feed which just lifted my spiritis up. Yes I can walk my dog today. I'll try 20 minutes again. And And And wooohoooo the sun is out in the PNW!!!!! I worked the night shift many years ago. Shopping always seemed to be a problem so I saved it for my day off.

Plus my mom just told me my dad was able to use the walker twice today. I know it is so hard for hime to get out of the wheelchair. He does inspire me too. :smile:
  • marylouise86
    Options
    that is so awesome about your dad, my mum just had to start using a wheelchair its so tough on them!!

you may feel horrid for this summer but you will look AMAZING in the next one

walking my dog is by far my fave exercise!!