There need to be a B/A sticky!

Options
I get a lot of motivation from seeing other's success, and I know a lot of other people here do too...

I propose a sticky should be made where before and after pics can go (perhaps interims as well). No other posts except before and afters from the OPs of the pics so that there is not too much "congratulations clutter" of the thread....perhaps this thread should be controlled by a mod or an admin and posts are only added with the permission of the OP from their own threads.

Just thinking out loud. Anyone else have thoughts/opinions on this matter?

edit: oh man, typo in the title of the thread...ize embarassed -_-

Replies

• alex_marie85
    Options
    I think that's a great idea! It's good motivation!
  • talysshade
    talysshade Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I second that. Only before and after pictures.. they're great motivation!
  • shannonsnail
    shannonsnail Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    :smile: totally agree! I love the pics!!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I agreee.. I don't want to sound like a grumpy gus, but sometimes it is a little frustrating sorting through all of the NSV posts to find posts with before and after pics.
  • Dcgfeller
    Dcgfeller Posts: 83
    Options
    I agreee.. I don't want to sound like a grumpy gus, but sometimes it is a little frustrating sorting through all of the NSV posts to find posts with before and after pics.

Heh. Yeah. Alot of the NSV are great motivation for the people that experience them (I have had plenty myself), but seeing the pics is what really seems to hit home the most in keeping me on track, and sometimes you have to do some searchin to find them.
  • ssc0303
    ssc0303 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I totally agree!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!