I do not care what you weigh.. what can you do now that you

Options
13»

Replies

• JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    my drive way is on a way steep incline, and my moment of "holy **** im so out of shape" was when i tried to step on my back tire to pull myself up into the bed of my pickup and i couldnt do it...i can do that again..thank god. i can also hold my max heart rate for long amounts of time while working out....a couple months ago i could only do that for 5 minutes tops.
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,276 Member
    Options
    I go to an hour long Zumba class. But really for me MFP is about balancing my calories in and calories burned. I started exercising before I was on here but now I have a way of losing the weight that I needed to. So now I can make more progress on the exercise.
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I couldn't jog a minute without needing a break and today I can log two miles without stopping..yay me! Oh and I can do 14 "regular" pushups but could only do modified before :)

Yep I found out not too long ago I can jog for 2 miles without stopping too! (I still hate running though)
    I can do 3 pull ups
    I can do regular push ups (dont know how many)
    My all time fav is I can do standing ONE leg squats!! last one, no more bragging!
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    When I full body stretch (& yawn:) I can feel actual muscle in my thighs again.
    I played basketball with my son the other day-and didn't favor my knee that has two surgeries-actually completed a left handed lay-up!
    I looked forward to doing walking lunges yesterday.
    I get excited to work out hard and sweat.
    I am beginning to feel like an athlete again.
    I can look down at my arms and actually see muscle definition.
    Oh, and the best-my stomach is now smaller around than my chest!
  • rainydayboys
    Options
    I race my boys around the playground instead of sitting on a bench, waiting for them to finish up so we can just go home already.
  • MyJourney11
    Options
    I can do bicept curls and have the bar actually touch my thighs and not my fat roll :happy:
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    PLANK...and that's tremendous.

Serious weights, I was way too timid before

SWEAT...and love it, now.