So glad this site was recommended...Hi!

Duffylou
Duffylou Posts: 6 Member
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
This website is exactly what I need. I've lost 60 pounds since January, but I still have a jelly belly. There are times when I look in the mirror I get discouraged and want to go pig out on chocolate or ice cream. I lost the motivationn to exercise.This site makes it so easy to keep track and actually see that the exercising that I am doing could really pay off if I amped it up a little.

Also being able to keep track of what's eaten at every meal is fantastic! I hope to stay motivated..

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Congratulations on your weight loss!!!
  • kimberc
    kimberc Posts: 7
    You should be SO proud of yourself. Mentally, it might help you if you picked the equivalent of your weight loss in dumbells - or whatever - and walked around with it a min. Then put it down. It will refresh for you what you have lost. I grew up with horses and lifting a 50 pound bag of feed was HEAVY for me. I can't imagine walking around with it. I have a long ways to go (30 or so more pounds) What have you done to lose all this weight?
  • Duffylou
    Thank you, but my goodness, it is you who should be congratulated. Your weight loss is amazing.
  • Duffylou
    Funny you grew up with horses, I have one now. I couldn't lift a bale of hay if you paid me. But I'm working on it!

To lose weight I stopped eating fast food, junk food, learned portion control. Started buying more fresh fruits and vegetables. Didn't go on a diet plan or follow a weight group, just got smarter about eating.
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    welcome, i saw this site on babycenter .com about a month ago, it is great, kinda like a facebook.
  • mobskee
    mobskee Posts: 200
    Way to go!!!
This discussion has been closed.