24 weeks, 22 lbs, 21 inches

Options
sarah44254
sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
You can read this as a blog post here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/sarah44254/view/24-weeks-115273

Started on this site December 19, 2010

Started trying to figure out the site and it's suggestions December 26, 2010

Reached a healthy BMI June 17, 2011

progress1.png

progress Some measurements:

dd1.png

I listed my oldest recorded measurements (March 3, 2010) but I gained weight between March and December that year, so all of the measurements I have available are listed.dd

So I'm not 'done' but I'm quite happy to be a healthy BMI finally. I am going to try and lose more weight by continuing to be active, and choosing good foods. I don't really want to count calories so much as just be 'smart' about food and activities. I will continue to weigh in and go back to calorie counting if I have trouble maintaining. I might not be ready, I might be... but I look forward to a life of stress-free eating.

Thank you to everyone on my friends list, you are all so amazing.
To anyone out there still struggling, still trying so hard - keep trying. It will happen!

Replies

• beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look so much more healthy, and the clothes fit much better! :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You can see the difference!!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys. :smile:

I know 22lbs doesn't seem like a lot compared to what some folks here must lose to become healthy, but it feels like a major accomplishment to me. :happy:
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!!
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    truely inspirational, great job we're about the same height and start weight, thanks for posting
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Go Sarah, go Sarah!!!
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    It's so interesting to see your measurements. It really shows how hard you have worked. I can see it in your face. Great job! You rock!
  • bluemoon_2425
    Options
    You look AWESOME!! Congrats and keep up the good work!! I hope to follow in your footsteps!!! :)
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I can appreciate your throughness and detail.
  • monica2410
    monica2410 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    great job!!!and 22lbs IS alot....the chart is a wonderful idea ...i will try it...continued success
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!