New Here

cassyb30
cassyb30 Posts: 3
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone!
I am new here. I am just happy to have found this site.
I have a ton of weight to loose, this place does look like a nice site.
I hope that I will be able to loose the weight this time.
I have tried my fair share of diets. I hope with changing my eating and following the plan set for me that I will be able to finally be able to loose the weight.

Thanks
Cassy

Replies

• Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    Welcome to the site. Check out the forum for need to lose over 100lbs. That group is very supportive and motivating. We are all working to losing large amounts of weight. I will send you a friend request, feel free to accept. Friends offer encouragement and support when needed.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Welcome to the site. Check out the forum for need to lose over 100lbs. That group is very supportive and motivating. We are all working to losing large amounts of weight. I will send you a friend request, feel free to accept. Friends offer encouragement and support when needed.

Hey Cassy! Laurie is absolutely right & she is especially supportive as well! :bigsmile: There have been days where she just brightens up my gloomy day & made the rain clouds go away! We are all here for the same purpose & we will try to help you up if you fall! :flowerforyou:

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
This discussion has been closed.