How long till I see results?

Options
Hey all! I have been on this site and on my diet and exercise plan for about a week now. I was just wondering how long did it take you to see results? i don't expect to see any yet as far as physical changes after just one week but I would hope after 2 or 3 I might see something. How long did it take y'all to see changes in your body? Thanks!

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Within the first few weeks I noticed more on the scale than anything else. Then next my jeans started to feel loose and I had to pull them up all the time. Then people started commenting. Then I was able to fit into some of my "smaller" clothes. Just keeps going :) Good luck!
  • kissenkate15
    Options
    Cool! Thank you. I wish i had a scale but I don't so I am just going to have to wait till my pants get loose I suppose. hahaha! Thanks for answering. :D
  • justavoice1989
    justavoice1989 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    i started losing after the first couple of weeks as well and just like previously stated i noticed more on the scale then my actual clothes. after losing 10 pounds i notice a bigger difference in my pants than before, i have to pull them up all day and i dont have to strain myself when i pull them over my butt lol.
  • liquidjem
    liquidjem Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I actually noticed in my clothes before the scale...about 2 weeks in I would say...I have been on here since May 1. I had lost 7 pounds, but I think I gained one back....:( I am hoping to have lost at least 10 to 15 by September...SO if I stay on track and stop sabotaging myself (like with Mexican food, (but it soo yummmmy) I think that will be a reasonable goal! Gotta be jacked for my strapless wedding gown!
  • CherrySunday
    CherrySunday Posts: 301
    Options
    I think it depends on how much weight you have to drop. Clothes started feeling more loose on me first. Once I scaled back on my calories (1400), I dropped 6 pounds in a week and a half! BUT of course that was water weight, I'm sure.
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    It does depend on what you eat and do through out the day..... I believe that eating lots of water based fruits like watermelons and apples...
  • CrazyAngel06
    Options
    Hey there :) I am on day 12, and I agree with the other comment..I noticed it on the scale within the first week & now I am very slowly starting to see slight changes in my clothes as well. :bigsmile: I am so happy with this site. This has been the one thing that was able to give me the push I needed. I definitely feel that if someone commits to this site, that they will see results & in a short time. :happy:

Best of luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • mamacremers
    mamacremers Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    about every 10 pounds, you'll lose a size. If you're working out and building muscle too, you'll lose more sizes. When I started plateauing weight loss wise, I was still shrinking because I was building muscle, so don't get discouraged. And I'm a bottom gainer, so It took most of what I lost before I changed shirt sizes. 4 pants sizes to one shirt size.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    It's taken me awhile to see some physical changes, but I have within a couple months. i started loosing pounds the first week, so i'd say get a scale asap, but don't get addicted (SO EASY TO, LOL) and clothes will start fitting looser, I love that!
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    after week 1- 4 pounds 1.5 inch off stomach, 1.5 inch off hips, .5 inch off neck noticabley thinner arms (i did not measure)
    after week 2- same results with 1 more pound
    after week 3- 2 more pounds .5 inch off hips, .5 off stomach
    after week 4- no more pounds lost, no more inches lost
    after week 5- 3 pounds lost, 1 inch of stomach, 1 inch off hip
    after week 6- gained 4 pounds
    after week 7- lost 1 pound from the gain.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I didn't weight until the 2nd week after I started and I'd lost significant weight so I can't say after a week - but I'd say definitely 2 or 3 weeks! After that, I lost 1-2 lbs steadily every week that I was GOOD (within my calories, exercised, watched my sodium, drank enough water) and then my weight loss slowed once I hit halfway at 20 lbs.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    After the first 10-12 pounds. But to be honest, I didn't notice anything major changes when I was gaining those 10 pounds, either.