Finally introducing myself!

Options
Sandbug
Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
I have finally gotten the courage to post and introduce myself after lurking on this site for almost a month! Much help is needed to become healthier and fit. I decided I need help/encouragement from people who do not know me so what better way than to introduce myself and truely be a member!

Replies

• SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Options
    Welcome!
  • haleycreations
    haleycreations Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey SandBug I am also a new person on here and want to say hello to you and see what programs you are working with and what you have done. I am doing Insanity and P90X and have had great results doing them, I love what they have done for me and my heath. I have taken myself off of my medication and no longer have my depression and anxiety. Well welcome to the community and if you have anything you need or want to talk to let me know and we can do this together.
    Robert
  • myheartinsf1
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Chubby_bunnyy
    Chubby_bunnyy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi! Nice to meet you. I'm new on here too.
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    We're all in the same boat, Welcome!!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • DaisyAguilar4
    Options
    welcome i new to all this myself and told my self i can change me but with the help of others make me want to do it that much more. add me if you would like to we can get though this together.
  • hopfulme
    hopfulme Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi I am new to all this I am diabetic and want to get off all my meds and insulin shots doctor suggested this site to help me gain my goal by doing this I need help along the way this is gonna be tough for me as I have had bad eating habits all my life I want to be healthier so I can do the things I enjoy add me if you like lets encourage each other'
  • emteldridge
    Options
    Hi! My name is Victoria. I am a firefighter/EMT. This is going to be all new for me. I have in the past started to work out but its hard when you have no support. My career I choose makes it hard to work out at the same time every day. I have to do something this is the largest I have ever been. I want to be back to what I was prior to getting married the second time. I have just started this program today. I hope this will help. :smile:
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile:
  • hopfulme
    hopfulme Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi I am fairly new to this site been less than a month I started at the suggestion of my doctor she wants me on 1100 calories but I started out with 1200 and it's been a diffulcult task for me I am diabetic and crave all the wrong foods but I want to get healthy and get off all the shots and medication so I am trying very hard to do this I am 273lbs 5'4 and 60yo my long term goal is to reach a healthy weight 150'
  • ilgenfritz
    Options
    I have been a member since February and have attempted to do this alone. I am just now realizing that it may be easier for me if I use a support system. So lets do this!!:wink:
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I have finally gotten the courage to post and introduce myself after lurking on this site for almost a month! Much help is needed to become healthier and fit. I decided I need help/encouragement from people who do not know me so what better way than to introduce myself and truely be a member!

Welcome to the group! I'm glad you decided to join us. There is alot of support and great information here. You'll do great!:smile: