hi :)

Options
Hello from KS. I'm new to the living healthy lifestlye and could use all the support I can get! I've tried several times before and have always failed within a couple days. I am very excited about mfp and the possibility that it will help me stay on track. Any tips on food, fun excersizes or whatever are greatly appreciated.
Now a little about myself. Let me start by saying I am not here to loose weight. I live a very unhealthy lifestyle eating junk food. I would say the only thing I have going for me is that I don't eat big meals, I have several meals through out the day. I am 5 ft and 100lbs. I am very proud of these 100lbs because not long ago I lost 25lbs for no reason (something medically wrong but docs couldn't figure out what) and ended at the unhealthy weight of 85lbs. Now that I've been able to gain some of my weight back I would like to start gaining it healthily. I must say I am probably one of the most unhealthy people you will meet. (I get winded going up my stairs). But I'm working on it and I am very excited at the prospect of a healthier me :)
I am a very positive person, and love meeting new people.

Replies

• OnlyGodCan
    OnlyGodCan Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am new also this week. You may add me as a friend. We can encourage each other.
  • myheartinsf1
    Options
    I'm pretty new also I love it here feel free to add me I need more friends. :)
  • Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    Options
    Welcome, it sure helps to have friends is right. You see what they are doing and it can really push you to not skip too. GL =)