NSV

Norelec198
Norelec198 Posts: 5
edited September 28 in Success Stories
So, I've been living a healthier lifestyle for the past ninety Days, this week I reached 40 pounds down and decided to buy some new workout clothes. Instinctively I bought my normal size shorts that I have bought for the past 2 years, put them on and realized they were WAYYY too big. I'm very excited that the next time I go to the store, I can buy a pair of MEDIUM shorts :) I'm also down 2 pants sizes (from a 38 to a 34) I've got about 15 pounds to go (At least till I'm at my first goal) and I absolutely couldn't have had the success I have had without MFP and all of the great inspiration on this site!

Replies

• pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Congrats!
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Absolutely WELL DONE YOU!!!:bigsmile:
    My jeans are too big too..soon I'll get some new ones..
    All the best
  • Shae3891
    Shae3891 Posts: 53 Member
    Way to go you!! Keep it up, your post jsut inspired me, thanks :)
  • justavoice1989
    justavoice1989 Posts: 132 Member
    that is so great! congrats!! =]=]
  • imnotyourpal
    imnotyourpal Posts: 162 Member
    That's awesome! I'm convinced that realizing your clothes are too big to even look acceptable is the best part about losing! I know, I know, it should be health.... ::hangs head in shame::
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!