ok, maybe a little TMI

Options
so anyway, i like to do my fitness dvd's in the morning, in my nightie. Wanna know what keeps me motivated???
The sound of flesh slapping. Ugh! Just a friendly reminder, that even though i have lost quite a bit, there is still a ways to go.

Replies

• safran01
    safran01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    LOL...whatever keeps you motivated! :)
  • Adynata
    Adynata Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Haha, I totally get this. I'm on level 2 of 30DS, where you have to do 'plank jacks'. The sound of my thighs hitting each other is so bleuuugh.
  • h64em
    h64em Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That made me laugh! And I know what you mean about the sound, but I couldnt do my exercise without my shock absorber bra!! Believe me, its an aptly named bra when you are over a certain size!!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I just texted a picture of the bike I ride at my work's gym...it's got this silver button thing that is perfectly placed to ensure I see my rolls while I bike. I assume it is not because the people designing were dumb, rather they just wanted to make sure no one stops biking early. It's working for me!
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    ha ha, I get this.

I played Just Dance last night, after getting ahem....comfortable.

Heard the sound you speak of, kept laughing and missing my moves. HA HA
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Lol. .. Why the heck not. .. Rock on girl! You do what works!:bigsmile:
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Oh, thank goodness it's not just me. I did the 30DS one night in a t-shirt and shorts instead of my usual (tighter) workout clothes. I couldn't believe the flapping noises! I remember that anytime I start to feel like I want to stop shredding LOL