Goal!!!

Options
cmmull67
cmmull67 Posts: 170 Member
So, weighed in this morning, and hit my initial set goal (190, a loss of 50 lbs). I will be working towards a smaller goal, with more muscle tone as the focus. My cardio levels are pretty good....had blood work done for insurance earlier in the week; BP 110/68, RHR 52 bpm...yes, you read that right, 52 bpm. I have passed my old benchmark of 56. That was when I was in a stressful marriage and job, and rode my bike 200 miles a week. I guess stress does really affect you. :)

Replies

• muddertrucker3
    muddertrucker3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    awesome!! keep it up!
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! I've been in your shoes in 2007. Congratulations on your weight loss. Good luck to you in the future. It's rewarding! X s are like a drug you have to find your way to recover. Biking works for you. Again congratulations!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    200 miles a week?? Wow! BTW--congrats on achieving your first goal!
  • cmmull67
    cmmull67 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    The 200/week was what I used to bike back a few years ago. Now, I jut walk/light jog with my dog. I weighed 178 at my fittest. 10 yrs later, I started back on my journey weighing 239
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!