30-100to go people!

Options
2»

Replies

• jenn10
    jenn10 Posts: 161
    Options
    Ok ladies as soon as I get your replys I will be assigning partners - But I need your input on that -- do you guys want the same partner every week or do you want to get a new one every week or so????

If you just found us and want to join please feel free to send me a message or post a reply - thanks jenn!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I love food and don't exercise. I grew up with 4 brothers and I ate just like them.

I have been on the weight roller coaster for my entire adulthood...lose 35 gain 50 lose 50 gain 65 - so here I am now almost 240 (well i was before I've lost some)

I stay busy with really active kids schedules so I don't find time (not sure that I want to either) to exercise. After having breast cancer 2 1/2 years ago, I gained all of the 50 pounds I lost before my diagnosis and about 15 more. When I've lost weight in the past I've always had a help like phentermine - I am going cold turkey this time. No drugs just smart choices--I want to be a healthier me!

Very happily married with super supportive hubby (whether I am fat or skinny) and 2 great kids - 16 and 12.

We can do this together!!!! :wink:
  • honeybunchthree
    honeybunchthree Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Starting wieght June 29th 190
    current wieght October 1st 166
    Goal weight 130

By Halloween would like to lose 6 pounds
    By Thanksgiving would like to lose 5 pounds, so 11 pounds in 2 months is reasonable.

Thanks for doing this. I love a challenge!
  • jenn10
    Options
    Good morning ladies - we are still waiting on a few more of you to reply to the email I sent you -- I hope to have the partner lists tonight however we are an odd numbered group so If you guys know anyone on here you would like to invite please do - The first challenge is an easy one and we will be starting it on saturday! ALL challenges will start on saturdays to help keep us focus on the weekend, It is much easier to start out on the hardest day than wait and have to strugle with that day later.

Anyone who would like to join please email me with - your starting, current, and goal weight and also alittle about yourself and where you struggle.

thanks jenn
  • jenn10
    Options
    Ok I have the partner list finished however I was hoping to have a few more replies before I matched people but as it was I matched people based on the pounds left to lose instead -- for now this is the list -- please please please spend tomorrow getting to know your partner - on saturday starts the first challenge! Each challenge will last one week and then a new one will take it's place!

Partners:
    chrissyh and nellienell12

passionerica and cyberswitch

hollyannH and grammy2007

ms new booty and singcoz 528

amt51797 and honey bunch three

monica 5237 and obliged

OomarianneoO and Kayaraelyn

IF YOU EMAIL YOUR PARNTER AND THEY DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND WE WILL ASSIGN YOU - WELL FOR NOW TO ME -- CUZ i DON'T HAVE ONE:wink:

SATURDAY MORNING i WILL POST THE CHALLENGE UNDER THE TITLE - TWEENERS 10/4 AND EVERY WEEK AFTER WE WILL BE CHANGING THE TITLE TO KEEP THE POSTS DOWN - ALSO WE WILL BE WEIGHTING IN ON FRIDAYS! THANKS LADIES AND i CAN'T WAIT TILL THIS TIME NEXT YEAR WHEN WE WILL BE IN OUR BRAND NEW BODIES ( SOME OF YOU LUCKY GIRL WILL GET TO THAT SOONER) !!! :flowerforyou:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! :smile:
  • DisneyBride13
    Options
    Yay!

Starting weight
    Current
    Goal

35 lbs to go!!!!!
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 189.9
    Current weight 164
    GOal weight 120

My goal is to be 150 by the end of November and 125 by my birthday in Feb...

To be honest I just want to fit in my clothes I have clothes ranging from 3/4 up to 13/14 I have finally tossed the 13/14 and am heading to the 9/10 and doing well... I was at one point in such good shape I could wear a size 1/2 and weighed in at 135 lbs... nothing like lean muscle I want to be back to that
  • sleepingbeauty8705
    Options
    I would like to join the challenge. passionerica told me about it (thanks hun), and I think it would do me some good.

Start weight: 180
    Current weight: 178
    Goal weight: 135

We can do it!

85910.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the challenge. passionerica told me about it (thanks hun), and I think it would do me some good.

Start weight: 180
    Current weight: 178
    Goal weight: 135

We can do it!

85910.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal

Hi Sleepingbeauty8705 :flowerforyou:
    Here's the most current thread where you can catch up on what we've been up to this past week. We did a water challenge and a new challenge begins tomorrow. So your timing is perfect.... you can skim through the thread and then contact Jenn and email her your info from up above or just add it to the most current thread URL I placed down below here.

That way she sees you're interested in joining...and will partner you up with someone for the new challenge. :)

Glad to have you aboard.....this past week was our first challenge and it was so much fun! I hope you like it here but really I can't imagine that you wouldn't!:flowerforyou: :laugh:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/27098-tweeners-10-4