Hello from the frozen tundra....I don't mean Lambeau Field e

Options
Hey everybody,

My name is Steve I am new to this website and I have decided to loose more weight. Actually more fat...LOL! I am stationed in Alaska which can sometimes not be conducive to weight loss, especially now in the wintertime. I was stationed in Korea and lost 60 lbs while there (no it was not the water or kimchi...). I felt that it was important for me to loose the weight considering my family history. I also thought it was important to loose the weight for my wife.....long story...but realized that if I don't do it for me, it is for all the wrong reasons. Now I am facing a divorce and need myself to look good so that I can hit the scene with a new vigor and body.

I hope everyone in here is doing well.

Replies

• ketch_ubetcha
    Options
    Hey everybody,

My name is Steve I am new to this website and I have decided to loose more weight. Actually more fat...LOL! I am stationed in Alaska which can sometimes not be conducive to weight loss, especially now in the wintertime. I was stationed in Korea and lost 60 lbs while there (no it was not the water or kimchi...). I felt that it was important for me to loose the weight considering my family history. I also thought it was important to loose the weight for my wife.....long story...but realized that if I don't do it for me, it is for all the wrong reasons. Now I am facing a divorce and need myself to look good so that I can hit the scene with a new vigor and body.

I hope everyone in here is doing well.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I hope your new year will bring you closer to your goals.

Good luck:drinker:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Hope you have the same good luck with the site I have. Good Wishes for the 2008 year.:smile: