New to MFP!

Options
Hey everyone! Just recently joined on a mission to loose weight! Never really had anyone around who understands my pain with weight so I'm hoping interacting with complete strangers about this since its definitely the one thing we ALL have in common will help! I've always put everyones needs above mine and pretty much forgot to take care of the most important person ever...ME...So im trying to get me back...I used to once be sexy and curvy and I felt beautiful...I want that back! I'm 27 years old I have my whole life ahead of me! So this is my mission hope you guys can join me! Hope my story if anything is an inspiration to anyone on the same boat!

Replies

• Ara531
    Ara531 Posts: 22
    Options
    WELCOME! haha there's a great support and encouragement system here, and i think you'll find just what you're looking for! feel free to friend me! and congratulations on taking hold of your life i know you can do it! :)
  • jacksamjack
    jacksamjack Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place - I am also fairly new but the support I have received already is wonderful. You will soon be back to the sexy, curvy, beautiful person you were - life is hard as a mom!! Good luck in your quest. JSJ xx
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I am new too and only a week in. My story is pretty close the same and I know how you feel. Tracking my food and exerices is a big motivation and then the support on here is amazing..... I am so happy I stumbled across this websit/app. Please feel free to add me and we can support each other!!! :)
  • nikkiepimm
    Options
    hey. i am brand new today, so i am in the same boat, also have been looking after everyone else but myself so we are in the same boat there too. hope you manage to get to where you want to be and feel free to friend me :-) xx
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    welcome. please add me as your friend
  • kimphillips36
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me as a friend! I'm here to support and encourage you on your weight loss journey! I've been on my own weight loss journey for the last 14 months and have learned a lot!! I'm no expert, but I'm here to help you any way that I can!

I have a lot of great tips and information and you can read more about my own weight loss journey on my personal blog at: www.kimsjourneytoahealthierlife.blogspot.com

Check it out if you have a few minutes!

Thanks!

Kim
  • ASaxe23
    ASaxe23 Posts: 163
    Options
    we're totally in the same boat!!! I'm just turning 26, and I can't go on like this!!
  • misssinglemomma
    Options
    Thanks guys for the encouraging words!!! Already feel motivated seeing your pictures and success stories!!!